Holy, begeezus! It’s been over a month since my last post. I swear, though, I’m not letting this blog die!
I’ve been dealing with some health related stuff and honestly, just haven’t been up to writing. It seems like things are getting back to normal though, and I am starting to feel like posting again.
I still plan to do a write-up of my 4th of July backpacking adventure, and this week, I’m off to spend some more time in the Sierra, so look for a post on that one soon, too.
So, what have I been up to in this past month? A lot!! The highlights:
- shaved 2 minutes off of my 5k time
- fishing and catching my first fish!
- started trail running and signed-up for a 1/4 marathon trail run
- cycling, always!
- hiking in new places with old friends
- actually going out at night, to shows and bars and stuff, and acting my age (not the 80 year old lady I pretend to be at times)
So, yeah. I’m getting back on track with this blog thing (despite this rather sad excuse for a post).